Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- On board adjustable knob and function switch button with dual servo interface
- Suitable for debugging 5 8.4V PWM servos
- The angle of the servo can be adjusted manually without any coding
- Micro USB and KF301 2P offer two power supply methods
- Compatible with Lego bricks, it can be used in projects such as mechanical claws, AI robotics, and robotic arms
The Yahboom Single Channel Dual PWM Servo Control Debugging Board for DIY Smart Robotics is specially designed for PWM servos. It features an on board STC8G1K08A chip, allowing users to control the servos in different ways without writing any programs by simply connecting it to the power supply. The first method of control is to adjust the adjustable knob to control the servo. The second method is to control the servo to enter different state modes by pressing the button. This servo control board can be powered through two 3.7V batteries or a Micro USB data cable, making it convenient and easy to carry. Makers and DIY enthusiasts should not miss out on this servo control board.