- Smart robot and starter kit 2in1.
- No-welding installation, copper pillar structure and Socket wiring design
- Supports C language programming by Arduino IDE and Graphical programming by Mixly and Scratch3.0.
- Functions: Tracking, Infrared obstacle avoidance, Ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, Following, etc.
- Provide 20 kinds of basic entry experiments and 12 kinds of smart car functions.
Yahboom Smartduino robot is developed with well-known Arduino UNO R3 as core controller. This car is not only a robot car based on Arduino, but it is also a standard starter kit. Using a high-quality integrated circuit board chassis, the vehicle can be flexibly expanded equipped with two breadboard platform, such as the LED, buzzer, LCD screen, and other various sensors to conduct experiments. It supports C language programming by Arduino IDE and Graphical programming by Mixly and Scratch 3.0. (with Yahboom smart robot Database), and we also provide standardized tutorials that make it easy to operate. You can use Bluetooth App by Android phone to control the robot. All the experiments are connected by breadboard, which can not only train the students' programming skills but also improve their practical ability.