Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cost effective and small in size
- Range of 8 meters, suitable for indoor projects
- Sampling frequency of 3000 times/s, and scanning frequency of 5Hz to 10Hz, adjustable scanning frequency
- Tutorial materials for ROS1/ROS provided
- Suitable for ROS educational robots, open source hardware, UAV mapping and obstacle avoidance, synchronous positioning and navigation
The YDLIDAR X3 Lidar TOF 360 Degree Scanning & Ranging Sensor w/ 8m Range for ROS Robotics Support, ROS1 & ROS2 is more cost effective compared to other lidar modules on the market. It features triangular ranging technology and serial communication, with a detection radius of approximately 8m, which is adequate for indoor projects. It also comes with a motor driver that automatically adjusts the scanning frequency, with a sampling frequency of 3000 times per second. Yahboom provides ROS1/ROS related tutorial materials, as well as an app and open source code for ROS robot radar mapping scanning.
1x YDLIDAR X3 lidar
1x Serial port adapter board
1x Type c data line