Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 12V, 4.5A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D36V50F12
- Offers six connections (PG, EN, VIN, VRP, VOUT, GND)
- Power-save mode with ultrasonic operation
- Provides under-voltage and over-voltage protection
- Enables input with a precise cutoff threshold for disconnecting the load
- RoHS 3 compliant
The 12V, 4.5A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D36V50F12 generates lower output voltage from input voltages as high as 50 V. Switching regulators, also called switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters, which makes them much more efficient than linear voltage regulators.
These regulators can typically support continuous output currents between 2 A and 9 A, depending on the input voltage and output voltage. In general, the available output current is a little higher for the lower-voltage versions than it is for the higher-voltage versions, and it decreases as the input voltage increases.
- 1 x 12V, 4.5A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D36V50F12
- 25.4 x 25.4 x 9.5 mm
- Minimum operating voltage: 13.3 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 50 V
- Continuous output current: 4.5 A
- Output voltage: 12 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
- Maximum quiescent current: 4 mA
- Output type: fixed 12 V
- Switching frequency: ~500 kHz under heavy loads
- Weight: 7 g