Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 16-channel, 12-bit PWM controller
- Suitable for driving LEDs and radio control servos
- Output frequency is programmable
- Maximum input voltage: 5.5V when PWR Link is not bridged.
- Maximum current on each PWM pin 22mA
The 16-Channel 12-Bit PWM Servo Driver for Raspberry Pi Zero is a 16-channel, 12-bit PWM controller for the Raspberry Pi, suitable for driving LEDs and radio control servos. The board is based around PCA9685 PWM I2C LED controller IC from NXT and can drive each of the 16 outputs with 12 bit (4096 steps) duty cycle from 0% to 100%.
The output frequency is programmable from a typical 40Hz to 1000Hz. Each output driver is programmed to be either open-drain with a 22 mA current sink capability at 5 V or totem pole with a 22 mA sink, 10 mA source capability at 5 V. 220R current limiting resistors are used on each channel allowing you to connect servos or LEDs directly to the outputs.