- 24GHz mmWave Radar Sensor Sleep Breathing Monitoring Module
- Offers Doppler radar detection technology
- Provides a fully private and secure environment
- Senses simultaneously moving and stationary persons
- Represents useful privacy-protection
- Lets you health-friendly working status
The 24GHz mmWave Radar Sensor Sleep Breathing Monitoring Module applies Doppler radar detection technology to implement human sleep quality monitoring, detecting body moving and stationary along with human breathing rate, providing a fully private and secure environment, independently from other noisy influences.
It represents useful privacy-protected, secure sensor radar systems in smart home applications like sleep safety alarms, sleeps respiratory detection, and movement monitoring. Compared to the traditional PIR sensor, 24GHz mmWave sensors offer better performance in human activities detection for high sensitivity.
The transmitting mmWave is millimeter-level which means mmWave sensors will maintain sensing status even if there is a shelter blocking the detected object. Unlike rapid responding to PIR sensors, mmWave sensors detect objects continuously. All of which makes mmWave sensors quite useful in the living rooms, hotels, or even in prison that requires monitoring all the time.
- 1x 24GHz mmWave Radar Sensor Sleep Breathing Monitoring Module
- Board: 4.5 x 2.6 cm (L x W)
Detection angle and distance
- Sleeper perception distance: 2.75 m
- Fall state sensing distance: 1.5 m
- Radar detection angle (horizontal): 90 m
- Radar detection angle (pitch): 60°
- Operating voltage (VCC): 4.5 - 6 V
- Operating current (ICC): 90 - 10 mA
- Operating I\O Inflow/Output Current (IIO): 20 mA
- Operating temperature (TOP): -20 - +60 °C
- Storage temperature (TST): -40 - +80 °C
- Operating frequency (fTX): 24.0 - 24.25 GHz
- Transmitted power (Pout): 6 dBm
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.