Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gearbox diameter: 25 mm
- Rated voltage: 24 V
- High operating efficiency
- Low loss and low noise
- Operating temperature and humidity range: 10 C to 50 C and 30% to 80% humidity
The 25D 24V 60RPM 2.4Kg.cm Brushed DC Gear Motor w/ Encoder has the following standard operating conditions:
1. Rated Voltage: 24V
2. Direction of Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from the output shaft side
3. Operating Temperature and Humidity: Temperature range of 10C to 50C, Humidity range of 30% to 80%.
4. Storage Temperature: Temperature range of 20C to 60C.
The measuring conditions are as follows:
1. Motor Position: To be placed horizontally when measuring
2. Power Supply: Regulated DC power supply
This motor is suitable for a variety of applications, such as robotics, small appliances, fans, electric curtains, medical pumps, surgery tools, medical stirrers, centrifugal machines, electric valves, actuators and medical devices. It features low noise, low current and no spark. The ratios available are 4.4, 9.6, 16, 21.3, 26, 34, 45, 78, 59, 103, 171, 130, 226, 286, 378 and 500.
Motor size: 25 mm x 25 mm x 54 mm
Shaft length: 11.5 mm
Maximum Torque: 9 kg/cm
Motor Diameter: 25 mm
Motor Body Length: 54 mm
Output Shaft Diameter: 4 mm
Output Shaft Length: 11.5 mm
Gearbox Diameter: 27 mm