Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- e-Paper E-Ink Raw Display Panel, Black/White
- Offers 2.66-inch e-Paper display panel
- Features a resolution of 296 x 152 pixel
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Keeps displaying the last content till power down
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments, etc.
The 296x152, 2.66-inch e-Paper E-Ink Raw Display Panel, Black/White features a resolution of 296 x 152 pixels. Comes with development resources and a manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32). No backlight keeps displaying the last content for a long time even when power is down. Provides ultra-low power consumption.
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
- 1x 296x152, 2.66-inch e-Paper E-Ink Raw Display Panel, Black/White
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V (The raw panel only support 3.3 V)
- Resolution: 296 x 152 pixel
- Display Color: Black, White
- Grayscale: 2
- Partial Refresh Time: 0.3s
- Full Refresh Time: 6s
- Refresh Power: 42.4 mW (Typ.)
- Standby Current: <0.01 uA (almost none)
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- Interface: SPI
- Weight: 0.005 kg