Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4 Channel Relay Hat for Raspberry Pi 3B+/3B/2B
- Features a "docker pi" module for Raspberry Pi
- Provides a 4-channel relay
- Uses Microcontroller technology
The 4 Channel Relay Hat for Raspberry Pi 3B+/3B/2B is one of the "docker pi" modules. It has 4 channel relay that you can put it on your smart home project.
This four-channel relay uses high-quality relay modules combined with the most popular microcontroller technology to communicate with the Raspberry Pi. You can use multiple modules stacked together for use. You can stack up to four layers.
Switch the I2C address of the device through the DIP switch on the circuit board to ensure that the four-layer module gets different addresses, thus avoiding the problem of address duplication. The module is very fast, easy to install, and supports multi-language development, making it ideal for smart home projects.
- 1 x 4 Channel Relay Hat Board
- 4 x M2.5 x 11+6 copper stick
- 8 x M2.5 x 5 screws & nuts
- 1 x Instructions
- Support I2C protocol
- Support for stacking
- Support address switching by dial switch
- Support multi-language programming
- Support 3 A 25 0V AC
- Support 3 A 30 V DC
- Support relay status light prompt