Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4G/3G/2G/GSM/GPRS/GNSS HAT LTE CAT4 Global Version
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not included)
- Offers 2x LED indicators for easy monitoring of working status
- Provides USB to UART converter and breakout UART control pins
- Onboard audio jack and audio decoder for making a telephone calls
- Operates at 3.3 or 5 V voltage
- Comes with development resources and manual
The 4G/3G/2G/GSM/GPRS/GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi LTE CAT4 Global Version supports LTE CAT4 up to 150 Mbps for downlink data transfer. Has a pretty low power consumption.
You can connect this 4G module with a computer to surf the Internet or attach it onto Raspberry Pi to enable functions like 4G high-speed connection, wireless communication, making telephone calls, sending SMS, global positioning, etc.
Note: the Raspberry Pi in the photo is NOT included.
- 1 x SIM7600G-H 4G HAT
- 1 x LTE Antenna
- 1 x GPS External Antenna (B)
- 2 x USB type A plug to micro plug cable
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- Power supply: 5 V
- Operating voltage: 5 V / 3.3 V (configured via jumper)
- Operating temperature: -30 ~ 80 °C
- Storage temperature: -45 ~ 90 °C
- Weight: 0.25 kg
- C/A code
- Tracking: -159 dBm (GPS) / -158 dBm (GLONASS) / TBD (BD)
- Cold starts: -148 dBm
- Cold starts: <35 s
- Hot starts: <1s
- Position: <2.5 m CEP
- Supported types: MT, MO, CB, Text, PDU
- Storage: USIM card and ME (default)
- Supports echo cancellation
- Supports noise reduction