- 12V DC coreless motor
- Aluminum alloy body
- Suspension ensure 4 wheel adhere to ground
- Mounts reserve for Ultrasonic and Infrared sensor
- Comes assembled with only wheels not attached
The 4WD Arduino Compatible Mecanum Robot Kit is a 4 wheel drive, Mecanum wheel mobile platform vehicle. It is stable and can be made to move in any direction and turn by varying the direction and speed of each wheel. Moving all four wheels in the same direction causes forward / backward movement, running left / right sides in opposite directions causes rotation, and running front and rear in opposite directions causes sideways movement. Its special way its rear wheels mounted ensure road holding of each wheel.
4WD Arduino Compatible Mecanum Robot Kit includes Arduino microcontroller board and Arduino IO Expansion board.
Arduino 328 microcontroller board
It is a microcontroller board based on the Arduino 168. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Arduino IO Expansion
Nexus Robot provides the ultimate functional expansion for Arduino IO Expansion V1.2 and gives you extra ease to connect device such as sensors, servo and RS485 device. This sensor expansion board is able to easily connect a number of commonly used sensors.
- 100mm aluminum mecanum wheel X 4
- Ultrasonic sensor X 4
- Arduino 328 controller X 1
- Arduino IO expansion X1
- 12V DC coreless motor with encoder X 4
- 12V Ni-Mh battery X 1
- 12V charger X 1
- Dimensions: 400mm X 360mm X 100mm
- Diameter of mecanum wheels:100mm
- Net weight: 4.2kg
- Encoder Resolution: 12CPR
- 4 wheels drive
- Mecanum wheel
- DC motors with encoders
- Includes Microcontroller and IO expansion board
- Capable of moving forward, backward, sideway, rotation
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.