- 5-in-1 Mechanical Coding Robot
- Number of pieces: 238
- Offers a fun way to develop your STEM skills
- Features a new concept of coding without a computer or app
- Learn mechanical engineering and the basics of coding
- Developed children's problem-solving skills
- Ages: 14+
The 5-in-1 Mechanical Coding Robot is designed to inspire users to learn about mechanical engineering and coding basics. It encourages children to think while also developing their problem-solving skills when faced with different tasks and difficulties. Engage in the coding world and beyond by challenging yourself with your very first coding robot.
The mechanical coding wheel is placed into the heart of the robot to steer its coded courses and tasks. Coding is easily implemented by snapping the coding buttons onto the wheel and having the robot perform its basic functions - go forward, go backward, right/left turn, spin, or pause. Thanks to this easy-to-follow approach, coding and performing the tasks (such as throwing, lifting, kicking or drawing) become more interesting and challenging as the user's skills increase.