- 7.3inch ACeP 7-Color E-Paper E-Ink Display Module, 800x480, SPI
- Offers a 7.3-inch E-Paper E-Ink display
- Comes with development resources and manual
- No backlight keeps displaying the last content till the power down
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments
The 7.3inch ACeP 7-Color E-Paper E-Ink Display Module, 800x480, SPI utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is - charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light requires no backlight and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as an e-reader due to its paper-like effect. It comes with development resources and a manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32).
- 1x 7.3-inch e-Paper (F)
- 1x Driver Board and FFC Cable
- 1x PH2.0 20 cm 8-Pin
- 1x RPi Screw Pack (2pcs)
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Display Color: 7-Color
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Grey Scale: 2
- Full Refresh Time: 35s
- Refresh Power: <49.4 mW (typ.)
- Standby Current: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- Weight: 62 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.