- 80mm Mecanum Wheel Kit (4x)
- Features omnidirectional wheels
- Designed for a land-based vehicle
- Moves stably and flexibly in operation
- Users can control robot car in tight space
- Composed of 9 small rollers
The 80mm Mecanum Wheel Kit (4x) is a set of four omnidirectional wheels designed for a land-based vehicle to move in any direction, such as go straight, obliquely, horizontally, S-line, and rotate at any angle with zero radii.
With pretty low noise, this kind of wheel can move stably and flexibly in operation. Since the wheel is based on omnidirectional drive technology, users can freely control their robot cars even in tight space.
This Mecanum wheel has a diameter of 80 mm and is composed of 9 small rollers that are made of plastic and coated with quality and high-friction silicone rubber, which are rugged and impact-resistant.