Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AC Induction Motor Controller, Dual Channel, 2 x 30A, 60V
- Offers a features-packed, high-current, dual or single channel, controller
- Provides full forward and reverse motor control
- Built-in dual 3-phase high-power drivers
- Operates from a single 10-60 V power source
- Programmable current limit up to 30 A
The AC Induction Motor Controller, Dual Channel, 2 x 30A, 60V is a features-packed, high-current, dual or single-channel controller for AC Induction motors. The controller can operate in one of several modes in order to sense the rotor position and sequence power on the motor 3 windings in order to generate smooth continuous rotation.
The controller also uses the Encoder information to compute speed and measure traveled distance inside a 32-bit counter. The motors may be operated in open or closed-loop speed or torque modes. The SIM2360 features several Analog, Pulse, and Digital I/Os which can be remapped as command or feedback inputs, limit switches, or many other functions.
The SIM2360 accepts commands received from an RC radio, Analog Joystick, wireless modem, or microcomputer. For mobile robot applications, the controller’s two motor channels can either be operated independently or mixed to move and steer a vehicle. Using CAN bus, up to 127 controllers can be networked at up to 1Mbit/s on a single twisted pair.
Numerous safety features are incorporated into the controller to ensure reliable and safe operation. The controller’s operation can be extensively automated and customized using Basic Language scripts. The controller can be configured, monitored, and tuned in real-time using Roboteq’s free PC utility. The controller can also be reprogrammed in the field with the latest features by downloading new operating software from Roboteq.
- 1x AC Induction Motor Controller, Dual Channel, 2 x 30A, 60V
- 123 x 83 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
- Motor Type: AC Induction
- Rotor Sensor Encoder: Yes
- Safe Torque Off (STO): Yes
- Max Voltage: 60
- Number of Channels: 2
- Max Amps per Channel: 30
- Continuous Amps per Channel: 20
- Power Connections: Screw Terminals
- Field Oriented Control (FOC): Yes
- RS232: Yes
- USB: Yes
- CANbus: Yes
- Max Analog Inputs: 8
- Max Digital Inputs: 10
- Max Digital Outputs: 4
- Max Pulse Inputs: 8
- Cooling: Conduction plate
- Weight: 215 g