Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Actuonix PQ12-S Linear Actuator 20mm, 30:1, 6V with Limit Switches
- Features an incredibly small linear actuator
- Weighs only 15 g
- Makes it an ideal device for robotics applications
- Uses an H Bridge circuit
The Actuonix PQ12-S Linear Actuator 20mm, 30:1, 6V with Limit Switches is an incredibly small linear actuator weighing in at 15g.
Its tiny size makes it an ideal device for applications in the Robotics, Medical, and Aerospace industries as well as for hobbyists. Any place where the weight and size requirements demand a tiny, lightweight device, the PQ12 is a great choice.
If you need a small linear actuator for your next project, the PQ12-S is for you. The PQ12-S comes with limit switches that will turn off power to the motor when the actuator reaches 1 mm of the end of the stroke. Internal diodes allow the actuator to reverse away from the limit switch. The limit switches cannot be moved.
While voltage is applied to the motor power pins (2 & 3) the actuator extends. Reverse the polarity and the actuator retracts. This can be accomplished manually with a DPDT switch (latching or momentary), wireless controller, relay, or using an H Bridge circuit.
- 1 x Actuonix PQ12-S Linear Actuator 20mm, 30:1, 6V with Limit Switches
- Stroke: 20 mm
- Input Voltage: 6 VDC
- Stall Current: 550 mA
- Mass: 15 g
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 °C
- Positional Repeatability: ±0.1 mm
- Mechanical Backlash: 0.25 mm
- Audible Noise: 55 dB at 45 cm
- Ingress Protection: IP-54
- Feedback Potentiometer: 5kΩ ± 50%
- Max. Current Leakage: 8 uA
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 20%
- Peak Power Point: 15 N at 15 mm/s
- Peak Efficiency Point: 8 N at 20 mm/s
- Max Speed (no load): 28 mm/s
- Max Force (lifted): 18 N
- Max Side Load: 5 N
- Back Drive Force: 9 N