Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Peak Power Point: 40N at 26mm/s
- T16 mini linear actuator with limit switches
- Max speed: 46mm/s
- Stroke lengths of 100mm
- Gear Ratio if 22:1
- Max. Operating Voltage a 12V unit
The Actuonix T16 Mini Linear Actuator, 100mm, 22:1, 12V w/ Limit Switches enables a new generation of motion enabled product designs, with capabilities that have never before been combined in a device of this size. These linear track actuators are a superior alternative to designing your own push/pull mechanisms.
Built on the same platform as the proven P16, the T16-S actuators are complete, self-contained linear motion devices with end of stroke limit switches for simple two position automation. The track design makes the T16 significantly shorter than the same stroke length P16, since instead of an extending shaft, a sliding mount is provided. The sliding mount also significantly increases the maximum side load specification.
- Feedback Linearity: Less than 2.00%
- Input Voltage: 0-15 VDC. Rated at 12VDC.
- Stall Current: 1000mA @ 12V
- Operating Temp: -10C to +50C
- Audible Noise: 62 dB @ 45cm
- Ingress Protection: None
- Mechanical Backlash: 0.3mm
- Limit Switches (-S): Max. Current Leakage: 8uA
- Maximum Static Force: 500N
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 20%
- Repeatability (-P/LAC): 0.4mm
- Potentiometer: 11kΩ 50%
- Peak Power Point: 40N @26mm/s
- Peak Efficiency Point: 25N @34mm/s
- Max Speed (no load): 46mm/s
- Max Force ( < Stall ): 50N
- Back Drive Force: 75N