Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AI-Starter Educational Programmable Robot
- Features an entry-level educational robot platform
- Is compatible with Arduino motherboard
- Combines teaching and fun
- Supports graphical programming
- 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery not included (purchased separately)
The AI-Starter Educational Programmable Robot is an entry-level educational robot platform and an integrated robot learning suite integrating mechanism, electronic and programming.
AI-Starter is compatible with Arduino motherboard. It has rich sensor modules, which can realize interesting functions such as patrol line and obstacle avoidance. It combines teaching and fun, which can enhance children's interest in learning robotics. AI-Starter supports graphical programming.
Children can easily get access to programming knowledge through simple drag and drop, thus to develop their logical thinking ability and train them to become the front runners in the era of artificial intelligence. Start your artificial intelligence learning with AI-Starter.
AI-Starter builds in kinds of sensors including infrared patrol line, ultrasonic wave, color, photosensitive and geomagnetic sensors, which can simulate automatic driving to perform the functions of tracking and avoiding obstacles without control, so as to experience the charm of autopilot.
With Arduino-compatible graphic programming software, children can learn programming knowledge intuitively and cultivate logical thinking ability easily.
- 195 x 172 x 79 mm
- Operating Voltage: 7.4 V
- Control Board: DuDuino Mega2560 (compatible with Arduino Mega2560)
- MPU : ATmega2560
- Battery: 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery (not included)
- Ultrasonic Measurement Range : 30 - 1,000 mm
- AI-Starter Weight: 810 g
- Maximum Load: 500 g
- Tire Diameter: 67 mm
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 ℃
- Programming Software: Arduino IDE, Mixly
- Communication Interface: USB communication / Serial communication
- Expansion Interface: 4PIN general I / O interface x 2