Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ai-Thinker Radar Module Rd-03
- Equipped with advanced silicon micro-S3KM1110 chips
- Utilizes FMCW continuous wave technology for precise detection
- Capable of high-sensitivity human presence state sensing
- Offers a visual configuration tool for easy setup
- Supports various installation methods, including ceiling and wall
The Ai-Thinker Radar Module Rd-03 is equipped with silicon micro-S3KM1110 chips, which are integrated single-chip millimeter-wave sensor SoCs based on FMCW radar transceiver technology. The S3KM1110 operates in the 24 GHz K-band with up to 1 GHz modulation bandwidth per frequency.
The FMCW continuous wave technology is utilized to detect targets within a predetermined space. When combined with radar signal processing and an accurate human body sensing algorithm, it is possible to achieve high-sensitivity human presence state sensing. This allows for the recognition of the human body in both motion and static states.
The Rd-03 module is capable of sensing the presence of a moving or micro-moving human body within a specific area and can provide real-time detection results. It comes with a visual configuration tool that allows for easy configuration of the sensing distance range, sensing sensitivity in different intervals, and unmanned delay time.
- 1x Ai-Thinker Radar Module Rd-03
- 20 x 20 (±0.2) mm (L x W)
- Frequency: 24 ~ 24.25 GHz
- Power Supply: 3.0 V ~ 3.6 V
- Power Supply current: ≥200 mA
- Antenna: On-board antenna
- Interfaces: UART
- UART rate: Default 115200 bps
- Operation Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Storage environment: -40 ~ 125 °C, < 90% RH