- Can be programed to be independent
- Arduino Uno R3 USB Microcontroller not included
- Can be controlled through infrared
- Servo motor connector shield has an on board IR receiver
- Operate using its free app with your smartphones
Build and program your own robot with the ALLBOT Programmable Four Legged Robot. The Velleman ALLBOT modular robots are compatible with your Arduino Uno R3 USB Microcontroller or Arduino Mega 2560 Microcontroller Rev3 .
The ALLBOT Programmable Four Legged Robot comes with a servo motor connector shield, battery shield, plastic parts, 8 servo motors, VR001 (infrared transmitter) and hardware. The manual provides all the information you need for building your ALLBOT and gets you started programming it too. You can program your ALLBOT to be independent or control it through infrared using the free app. The servo motor connector shield has an on board IR receiver and the VR001 plugs into the audio port of your smartphone or tablet. The app is free and available for either Android or iOS.
- 8 x 9G servo motors
- Smartphone IR transmitter (VR001)
- Servo motor connector shield (VRSSM):
- Compatible with Arduino UNO and Arduino MEGA (not included)
- Arduino UNO can drive max. 12 servo motors
- Arduino MEGA can drive max. 36 servo motors
- IR receiver
- Power indicator LEDs
- Battery shield (VRBS1):
- Power supply: 12 V booster for Arduino board (4 x AA batteries, alkaline or NiMH recommended but not included)
- ON-OFF switch
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.