Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digilent Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board
- Provides BNC terminations to each of the two oscilloscope channels
- Selectable AC and DC coupling to oscilloscope probes
- Termination selection: 50-ohm or 0-ohm
The Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board is intended to be used with the Analog Discovery tool to enable the use of standard BNC-terminated test leads and probes. It provides BNC terminations to each of the two oscilloscope channels on the Analog Discovery. Each channel of the oscilloscope can be selected as AC or DC coupled by adjusting the jumper that is located behind that channel's BNC input connector.
In addition, the two AWG channels are also equipped with BNC terminations, and each channel can have either the 50-ohm or the 0-ohm termination selected. This enables the user to match the Analog Discovery's output impedance with either standard 50-ohm test leads or to be directly tied to the lead.
- Discovery BNC Adapter Board
- Two standoffs