- Affordable, easy to use and fun intro to robotics
- Ultrasonic distance sensor to get distance to/from objects
- 3-Axis Accelerometer to support detection and climbing
- Works out of the box with its remote control
The ArcBotics Sparki Robot is an affordable, easy to use, and fun intro to programming, electronics, and robotics. It is geared towards kids elementary-age and above, educators looking for an easy intro to robotics, parents eager to find something affordable but educational and fun, DIY enthusiasts, and more. It is simple enough for beginners, while being feature-packed enough to be a must-have for pro-users.
Sparki works out of the box with its remote control. To write your own programs, just plug it in via USB, install the custom-enhanced Arduino software and try any of the dozens of example programs.
- Marker holder for drawing
- Textured ABS plastic shell for your choice of decoration
- 1 x Ultrasonic distance sensor
- 1 x 3-Axis Accelerometer
- 1 x 3-Axis Magnetometer
- 3 x Light-sensing phototransistors
- 5 x Line-following and edge detection sensors
- 1 x 128x64 Graphic LCD
- 1 x RGB LED
- 1 x Buzzer
- 1 x IR Transmitter
- 1 x IR Receiver
- 1 x IR Remote control
- 1 x TTL Serial port for expansion
- 1 x Port for Bluetooth Serial Module
- 2 x Geared stepper motors
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.