Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sensor type: Sony IMX219 Color CMOS 8-megapixel
- Sensor size: 3.674 x 2.760 mm (1/4″ format)
- Pixel Count: 3280 x 2464 (active pixels) 3296 x 2512 (total pixels)
- M12 mount
- Pixel Size: 1.12 x 1.12 um
Arducam 8MP Sony IMX219 Camera Module w/ M12 lens LS40136 (Raspberry Pi) is an 8MP Raspberry Pi compatible camera based on the same Sony IMX219 image sensor. It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video. It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSi interface.
It is supplementary for Raspberry Pi official camera in order to fulfill the demands for different lens mount, the field of view (FOV) and depth of the field (DOF), as well as the motorized IR, cut filter for both daylight and night vision.
- 36 x 36 mm
- Angle of View: customizable
- Video: 1280×720 binned and cropped up to 60fps
- 1080P cropped up to 30fps
- 1640×1232 full FOV binned mode, up to 30fps
- 3280×2464 full FOV, allegedly 0.1fps to 15fps
- IR Sensitive: Optional motorized IR cut filter
- Sensor size: 1/4"
- Focal Length (EFL): 3.2 mm
- F/NO(infinition): 2.0
- Back focal length: 1.6 mm
- Field of view: Diagonal, 85 degree; Horizontal, 63.7 degree; Vertical, 70 degree;
- Thread size: M12xP0.5
- Element: 5E+IR