Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compatible with all the Arduino boards, 5V and also 3.3V standards
- Doesn't need external power
- Solution for driving high power loads
- Four LEDs indicate the on/off state of each relay
The Arduino 4 Relay Shield is a solution for driving high power loads that cannot be controlled by Arduino's digital IOs, due to the current and voltage limits of the controller.
The Shield features four relays, each relay provides 2 pole changeover contacts (NO and NC); in order to increase the current limit of each output the 2 changeover contacts have been put in parallel. Four LEDs indicate the on/off state of each relay.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Coil current consumption: 140 mA (with all releays on, about 35 mA each)
- Single pole chargeover contact maximum current: @ 30 V DC 2A
- Maximum load voltage: 48 V
- Maximum switching capacity: 60 W