Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino Portenta C33
- Offers industrial-grade security at the hardware level and secure OTA firmware updates
- Features castellated pins for automatic assembly lines
- Perfect to monitor and display real-time data
- Onboard 512 KB SRAM and 2 MB Flash memory
- Ideal for low-cost IoT applications with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth LE connectivity
- Compatible with Arduino Portenta and MKR families
The Arduino Portenta C33 is a streamlined module that offers the high performance of the Portenta family at a lower price point, thanks to optimizations and streamlined features. While its secure element guarantees industrial-grade security at the hardware level, the Portenta C33 is also able to perform over-the-air firmware updates with Arduino IoT Cloud or other third-party services.
Ideal to develop cost-effective, real-time applications, Portenta C33 features the Arm Cortex-M33 microcontroller by global leader Renesas and supports MicroPython and other high-level programming languages. Thanks to its onboard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity, the module stands out as an ideal solution for IoT gateways, remote control systems, fleet management, and process tracking.
Quickly deploying AI-powered projects becomes quick and easy with Portenta C33, by leveraging a vast array of ready-to-use software libraries and Arduino sketches available, as well as widgets that display data in real-time on Arduino IoT Cloud-based dashboards. What’s more, the module’s form factor is compatible with the Portenta and MKR ranges and features castellated pins - ready for automatic assembly lines and more efficient connections to other components.
- Industrial IoT gateway
- Machine monitoring to track OEE/OPE
- Inline quality control and assurance
- Energy consumption monitoring
- Appliances control system
- Ready-to-use IoT prototyping solution
- 1x Arduino Portenta C33
- 66.04 x 25.40 mm (L x W)
- External Memories: 16 MB QSPI Flash
- USB-C: USB-C High Speed
- Security: NXP SE050C2 Secure Element
- Operating Temperatures: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- Renesas R7FA6M5BH2CBG Arm Cortex-M33
- 1x Arm Cortex-M33 core up to 200 MHz
- SRAM: 512 KB
- Flash: 2 MB
- Arm TrustZone
- Secure Crypto Engine 9
- 100 Mb Ethernet interface (PHY)
- Bluetooth Low Energy