Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Take Bee bot or Blue bot with several different life cycles to follow; students can combine understanding of different animals and species with the early stages of programming
- We recommend this robot for children aged 3+ from KS1 and KS2 to learn and improve their cognitive skills
- It helps children to learn more about control, directional language, estimation, and sequencing, and develop programming concepts
- It is designed to equip teachers with hands on educational floor robot activities for classrooms
- Note: Bee bot and Blue bot shown in the image are not included. Recommended age: 3 years and up
The Bee Bot or Blue Bot Wildlife Garden Mat Programmable Floor Robot Activity Coding Toy for Kids, Classroom or Home Play allows children to explore their imaginations with a range of life cycles to follow. Students can combine their knowledge of different animals and species with the basics of programming for an engaging and educational experience. The associated activity tin (sold separately) provides further resources for the whole class.
Model: 708 IT10129