Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Benewake TF03 LIDAR LED Rangefinder IP67 (350 m)
- Features excellent performance and a compact size
- Upgrades more than ten key indicators and opens multiple expansion functions
- Is used in the fields of intelligent transportation and industrial safety warning
- Provides an industrial grade, long-distance of 350 m
The Benewake TF03 LIDAR LED Rangefinder IP67 (350 m) uses a pulsed time-of-flight method that uses a unique optical system and signal processing circuit design to increase range performance while maintaining a compact size. In addition to increasing the range to more than 350 meters, the key parameters such as resolution, accuracy, repeatability and detection frequency also have excellent performance in the full range.
As the third generation of TF series products, TF03 upgrades more than ten key indicators and opens multiple expansion functions to meet the different needs of different application areas while inheriting the characteristics of the previous two generations of high-cost performance and high integration. It is used in the fields of drone height, car collision avoidance, intelligent transportation, and industrial safety warning.
The outer casing of TF03 is made of aluminum alloy and infrared high-transparent glass to improve the overall strength of the fuselage. The protection grade can reach IP67 to meet the application in various harsh environments. The TF03 supports a variety of interfaces, including UART, CAN, RS232 and RS485, which are selected on-demand to meet the needs of different applications.
- 1x Benewake TF03 LIDAR LED Rangefinder IP67 (350 m)
- 4.3 x 4.4 x 3.2 cm
- Range: Up to 180 m
- Blind zone: Minimum 0.1 m
- Accuracy: <10 cm
- Frame rate: Up to 10 KHz
- Anti-glare: 100 Klux
- Measuring range: 0.1-180 m
- Working temperature: -25°-60°
- Communication interface: UART/CAN
- Field of view: 0.5°
- Weight: 77 g