- Benewake TF350 Ultra Long Range Single Point LiDAR Analog Current (4-20mA)
- Offers a maximum range of 350 meters
- Industrial-grade ultra-long-range high-frequency LiDAR
- Provides excellent performance for both indoor and outdoor
- Comes with an IP67 waterproof aluminum shell
- Cost-effective and highly integrated
The Benewake TF350 Ultra Long Range Single Point LiDAR Analog Current (4-20mA) features a long-range, high-frequency, easy-to-install, cost-effective, and highly integrated LiDAR with the independently developed optical system.
With an IP67 rating aluminum shell, the TF350 is dustproof and waterproof. Combined with infrared transmitting glass, the TF350 is very sturdy.
TF350 is a pure solid-state LIDAR, with stable performance and long service life compared to the rotating mechanical LiDAR. It has excellent performance for both indoor and outdoor.
The TF350 supports multiple communication interfaces and several different measuring modes which make it be able to meet the variety of needs of different applications.
- 1x Benewake TF350 Ultra Long Range Single Point LiDAR Analog Current (4-20mA)
- Operating Range: 0.2 m - 350 m
- Analog Current: 4 - 20 mA
- Frame Rate: 1 Hz - 7 kHz
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ 60°C
- Small FoV: 0.35°
- High-quality protection: IP67
- Strong ambient light resistance: 100 Klux
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.