Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Reach Robotics Alpha 4 Underwater Manipulator
- Fits on very light ROV’s
- Self-protection against collision
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized aluminum
- Highly modular and configurable
- Note: Master Arm not included
The Reach Robotics Alpha 4 Underwater Manipulator is a tough and reliable multi-function electric manipulator for harsh environments. Worlds’ smallest, lightest, four-function subsea manipulator.
With high accuracy joint positioning (0.1°) and a master or slave topside controller, the Alpha 4 is the most advanced manipulator for the portable ROV community.
This impressive lightweight manipulator features interchangeable jaws, high accuracy joint positioning, and adjustable grip force. A must for operators in the new era of close inspection work and complex intervention.
Enabled for pairing with the Master Arm controller, it offers ROV operators a first step in progressing their advanced intervention capability.
- 1x Reach Robotics Alpha 4 Underwater Manipulator
- Max Closing Force: 600 N
- Standard Connector: Teledyne 6 Pin IE(W)-55 Impulse Connector (whip included)
- Operator Control Options: 3D Space Mouse, Gamepad, Software GUI, Master Controller
- End-Effector Options: Quad Jaws, Pincer, Parallel Jaws, Rope Cutter
- Depth Rating: 300 m
- Field Proven
- Intuitive Interface
- Master Arm Controlled
- Joint Accuracy: 0.1°
- Kinematics and Self-Protection
Degrees of Freedom
- J1: 90°
- J2: 185°
- J3: 185°
- J4: 200°
- Voltage 18 - 30 V
- Wattage: 35 W Max
- COMS: RS232/485
- Depth: 300 MSW
- Temp: -35°C to 35°C
- Material: AL6061
- Lift Capacity: 2 kg (Full Reach)
- Push-rod axial load rating: 100 kg
- Weight (Air): 1360 g
- Weight (Water): 900 g