- BlueRobotics BLUART USB to Serial and RS485 Adapter
- Connects to USB
- Provides a TTL serial port or RS485 serial port connection
- Designed to be used with the Enclosure Vent and Plug
- Is capable of interfacing via USB with devices that use serial UART
The BlueRobotics BLUART USB to Serial and RS485 Adapter is a tiny circuit board capable of interfacing via USB with devices that use serial UART or RS485 communications.
UARTs (more commonly known as serial ports) are used on a wide range of devices such as Arduino microcontrollers, subsea sensors, and our Ping Sonar. A UART uses separate transmit (TX) and receive (RX) signal lines, which allows full-duplex communication.
The RS485 is a variation of serial communication intended for communication over long cable lengths. It uses a differential signal on a twisted pair of wires, which protects the signal integrity over hundreds of meters of cable length.
- 1 x BlueRobotics BLUART USB to Serial and RS485 Adapter
- 1 x 6-pin female header pin socket
- 1 x 4-pin female header pin socket
- 25 x 16 x 10 mm
- 0.98 x 0.63 x 0.39 in
- Weight: 2.2 g, 0.07 oz
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Communication Protocols: Serial UART to USB, RS485 to USB
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.