Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BlueRobotics BLUART USB to Serial and RS485 Adapter
- Connects to USB
- Provides a TTL serial port or RS485 serial port connection
- Designed to be used with the Enclosure Vent and Plug
- Is capable of interfacing via USB with devices that use serial UART
The BlueRobotics BLUART USB to Serial and RS485 Adapter is a tiny circuit board capable of interfacing via USB with devices that use serial UART or RS485 communications.
UARTs (more commonly known as serial ports) are used on a wide range of devices such as Arduino microcontrollers, subsea sensors, and our Ping Sonar. A UART uses separate transmit (TX) and receive (RX) signal lines, which allows full-duplex communication.
The RS485 is a variation of serial communication intended for communication over long cable lengths. It uses a differential signal on a twisted pair of wires, which protects the signal integrity over hundreds of meters of cable length.
- 1 x BlueRobotics BLUART USB to Serial and RS485 Adapter
- 1 x 6-pin female header pin socket
- 1 x 4-pin female header pin socket
- 25 x 16 x 10 mm
- 0.98 x 0.63 x 0.39 in
- Weight: 2.2 g, 0.07 oz
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Communication Protocols: Serial UART to USB, RS485 to USB