- Bluetooth microcontroller for BLE projects
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Support AT command to config the BLE
The Bluno Nano Arduino BLE Bluetooth Microcontroller is perfect for BLE projects with limited space or weight. Bluno family is first of its kind in intergrating BT 4.0(BLE) module into Arduino Uno, making it an ideal prototyping platform for developers to go wireless. You will be able to develope your own smart bracelet , smart pedometer and more. Through the low-power Bluetooth 4.0 technology, real-time low energy communication can be made really easy. Bluno Nano also integrates a TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip with the Arduino UNO development board. It allows wireless programming via BLE, supports Bluetooth HID, supports AT command to config the BLE and you can upgrade BLE firmware easily. Bluno is also compatible with all Arduino Uno pins which means any project made with Uno can directly go wireless.
- Wireless programming via BLE
- Support bluetooth HID
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Upgrade BLE firmware easily
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mapping
- Size: 53 x 19 x 12mm
- Weight: 20g
- DC supply: USB powered or external 7V~12V DC
- Bootloader: Arduino Uno
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.