Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Canakit 0 - 30V / 0 - 2.5A Regulated Power Supply
- Offers a high-quality power supply with a continuously variable
- Has a regulated output voltage adjustable from 0 and 30V DC
- Based on three 741 Integrated Circuits
- Features an output current from 0 to a maximum of 2.5A
This is a Canakit 0 - 30V / 0 - 2.5A Regulated Power Supply with a continuously variable regulated output voltage adjustable from 0 and 30V DC.
Its design is based on three 741 Integrated Circuits and incorporates an electronic output current limiter that effectively limits the output current from 0 to a maximum of 2.5A.
This makes this power supply an indispensable tool in a laboratory as it allows to limit the current to the typical maximum that a circuit under test may require, therefore protecting the circuit from any damage that might be caused if something goes wrong.
The circuit also incorporates an overload indicator LED so that it is immediately visible that the circuit is exceeding the preset limit.
Also incorporated is an instant shut-down feature so that when power is removed from the unit, the output of the power supply disappears virtually instantaneously and therefore prevents any spurious effects that are common in power supplies.
- Canakit 1 x 0 - 30V / 0 - 2.5A Regulated Power Supply
- 5.75" x 2.47"
- Supply voltage: 24 to 26V AC / 2.5A Transformer
- Output voltage: adjustable from 0 to 30V DC
- Output current: adjustable from 0 to 2.5A
- Regulation: < 0.05%
- Ripple: < 5mV p.p
- Includes heat sink
- Incorporated overload indicator LED