Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Simple Analog 3-wire interface for immediate DAQ integration
- I2C interface and micro-controller code available for integration into a device
- Arduino and DAQ Software to begin collecting data right out of the box
- Custom designed solutions available for OEM applications
Use the Capacitive Force Sensor Electronics DAQ (Analog & I2C Output) to calibrate SingleTact Electronics and convert the sensor capacitance changes into digital and analog output. In analog output mode, three connections (power, gnd and Vout) are needed while I2C digital output works with an Arduino UNO board to provide a simple DAQ solution. Source code is provided to customise and integrate SingleTact into your project or product.
- Update Rate: >300Hz
- Analog Out: 0.5-1.5V
- Digital Interlace: I2C (100kHz)
- 10 Voltage: 3.3V
- Supply Voltage: 3.7-12V
- Input Current: 2.5mA running at 3MHz
- Weight: Sensor 0.23g/ Electronics 1,6g
- RoHS: Compliant
- Operating Temperature: -40°C - 85DC