Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Carbide 3D Shapeoko XL Z-Plus No Router 69mm
- Features aluminum extrusions and powder-coated steel frame
- Offers double the cutting area of Shapeoko Standard
- Uses a 1.25 hp spindle and NEMA 23 motors for motion control
- Accepts standard gcode so you can use almost any CAM software
- Capable of full 3D machining, not just simple 2D shapes
- Carbide 65mm CNC Router NOT compatible with this kit
- Includes Sweepy Dust Boot
- No international adapter included. European customers will need to buy a plug adapter.
The Carbide 3D Shapeoko XL Z-Plus No Router 69mm offers double the cutting area of the Shapeoko Standard. It is based on a custom aluminum extrusion that serves as both the frame and the motion system. Aluminum is way cheaper than excuses so Shapeoko's extrusion is much bigger than it needed to be.
The rest of the frame is 10 gauge steel. Carbide 3D has put extra bends in strategic locations to add more stiffness and powder coated the steel to make the finish as durable as possible. The most powerful CNC router in its class. It uses a 1.25 hp spindle and NEMA 23 motors for motion control.
The most hackable CNC router in its class. Use it as it comes, tilt-up parts in front of the machine, or remove the table to give more clearance for parts. Drill holes and attach your own accessories. Customize it to suit your needs.
Note: The Carbide Compact Trim Router includes both 1/4" and 1/8" precision collets! If you are ordering the Trim Router, there is no need to add these separately to your order.
- Carbide Motion control software
- Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- Assembly tools
- 1 - #201 .25" Flat Endmill
- Sweepy Dust Boot
- Size: XL
- Router and Dustboot: No Router - Sweepy 69mm
- Z Axis: Z-Plus
- Build-in: 2 Hrs.
- Voltage: 110 or 220 V
- Full 3D machining: Yes
- Weight: 100 lbs
- OS X 10.12 or higher
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10