Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Carbide3D Shapeoko XXL Robust CNC Router Kit w/Carbide Router
- Offers a custom aluminum extrusion
- Is capable of full 3D machining, not just simple 2D shapes
- Accepts standard gcode so you can use almost any CAM software
- Comes with an industrial-grade motion controller
- Uses a 1.25 hp spindle and NEMA 23 motors for motion control
- Including Sweepy for Carbide3D Router
This product is discontinued and replaced by Carbide 3D Shapeoko XXL Z-Plus CC Router 65mm an improved version.
The Carbide3D Shapeoko XXL Robust CNC Router Kit w/Carbide Router is based on a custom aluminum extrusion that serves as both the frame and the motion system. The rest of the frame is 10 gauge steel. Extra bends have been put in strategic locations to add more stiffness and powder coat the steel to make the finish as durable as possible.
The most powerful CNC router in its class. It uses a 1.25 hp spindle and NEMA 23 motors for motion control. The most hackable CNC router in its class. Use it as it comes, tilt up parts in front of the machine, or remove the table to give more clearance for parts. Drill holes and attach your own accessories. Customize it to suit your needs.
The most complete CNC router in its class. Everything is included except the material you want to cut. There’s nothing more to buy. The Shapeoko is partially assembled. You can build it in 1 hour. The Shapeoko uses our Carbide Compact Router or the DeWalt DWP-611 or Makita RT0701C as a spindle.
Shapeoko comes with an industrial-grade motion controller running GRBL firmware, homing switches, and 4 NEMA 23 stepper motors. Shapeoko accepts standard gcode so you can use almost any CAM software. Capable of full 3D machining, not just simple 2D shapes. All included software runs on your Mac (10.9 or higher), or PC (Windows 7 or higher).
Note: The Compact Router is only available in 120V with a standard US plug.
- Cutting area: 33 x 33”
- Footprint: 45” W x 40-1/2” L x 16” H
- Weight: 150 lbs
- The electronics work on 110 or 220 V
- Operating System: OS X 10.8 or higher, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Stepper motors: NEMA 23