- Carbide 3D Shapeoko XXL Z-Plus No Router 65mm
- Offers aluminum extrusions and powder-coated steel frame
- Uses a 1.25 hp spindle and NEMA 23 motors for motion control
- Works on 110 or 220 V
- Accepts standard gcode so you can use almost any CAM software
- Capable of full 3D machining, not just simple 2D shapes
- Includes Sweepy Dust Boot
- No international adapter included. European customers will need to buy a plug adapter.
This product replaces Carbide 3D Shapeoko XXL Robust CNC Router Kit and is an improved version.
The Carbide 3D Shapeoko XXL Z-Plus No Router 65mm offers four times the cutting area for your biggest projects. Shapeoko comes with an industrial-grade motion controller running GRBL firmware, homing switches, and 4 NEMA 23 stepper motors.
The rest of the frame is 10 gauge steel. Carbide 3D has put extra bends in strategic locations to add more stiffness and powder coated the steel to make the finish as durable as possible. The most powerful CNC router in its class. It uses a 1.25 hp spindle and NEMA 23 motors for motion control.
The most hackable CNC router in its class. Use it as it comes, tilt-up parts in front of the machine, or remove the table to give more clearance for parts. Drill holes and attach your own accessories. Customize it to suit your needs.
Note: The Carbide Compact Trim Router includes both 1/4" and 1/8" precision collets! If you are ordering the Trim Router, there is no need to add these separately to your order.