Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TurtleBot 4 Lite Mobile Robot (assembled)
- Built on the iRobot Create 3 educational robot
- Features an Oak-D-Lite Camera
- Open-source robotics platform for Learning & Development
The Clearpath Robotics TurtleBot 4 Lite Mobile Robot is the next-generation robotic platform for learning the Robot Operating System (ROS). With better sensors, more computing power and support for ROS 2, TurtleBot 4 aims to build on the success of previous versions by providing a low-cost and fully-extensible reference platform for robotics researchers, developers and educators.
The TurtleBot 4 Lite is equipped with an iRobot® Create3 mobile base, a powerful Raspberry Pi 4 running ROS 2, 2D LiDAR and more. All components have been seamlessly integrated to deliver an out-of-the-box development and learning platform.
It features an OAK-D-Lite 4K RGB autofocus camera.
Get Started Quickly
The TurtleBot 4 Lite is the ideal robotics development platform for your custom application.
It ships fully assembled with ROS 2 pre-installed and configured along with detailed user documentation, an Ignition Gazebo simulation model, demo code and a suite of tutorials, allowing you to get started quickly with developing robotics applications.
The TurtleBot 4 Lite comes with an array of integrated sensors ideal for many robotics applications. Onboard sensors include the OAK-D spatial AI stereo camera, 2D Lidar, IMU, optical floor tracking sensor, wheel encoders, infrared, cliff, bump, slip detection and more. All onboard sensors are available as ROS topics via the network-connected ROS 2 API.
The TurtleBot 4 Lite is built on the iRobot Create 3 educational robot - a sturdy mobile base which provides an array of intelligent sensors for accurate localization and positioning, a 9kg payload capacity and a top speed of .306 m/s. The Create 3 has a standalone ROS interface and unlike previous TurtleBots, it includes integrated batteries and charging dock.
Build & Expand
Once you’ve mastered the basics, easily expand the capabilities of TurtleBot 4 Lite by adding your own sensors and custom payloads. With ROS 2 and its support for micro-ROS, expansion and integration of embedded microcontrollers is made easier than ever.
The TurtleBot 4 Lite comes with comprehensive courseware material, including lesson plans, lecture content, tutorials and sample tests, allowing educators to easily incorporate TurtleBot into robotics training courses.
Support Open Source
For every TurtleBot 4 shipped, a portion of the proceeds goes to the Open Source Robotics Foundation (OSRF) for the continued support of the development, distribution, and adoption of open source software in robotics research and education.
- Mapping & Navigation
- Multi Robot Systems
- 1x Create3 iRobot Base (with 26 Wh Li-Ion battery, ROS2 enabled, and built-in sensor suite including IR cliff sensors, IR obstacle sensors, gyroscope, IMU, encoders, others)
- 1x Charging base
- 1x Raspberry Pi 4 (4 GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM)
- 1x OAK-D-Lite RGBD camera
- 1x RPLidar A1M8
- 1x 32GB SD Card with adapter
- 341 x 339 x 192 mm / 13.4 x 13.3 x 7.5 inch (L x W x H)
- Wheels Diameter: 72 mm / 0.55 inch
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 mm / 0.17 inch
Speed and Performance
- Max Payload: 9 kg
- Max Speed: 0.31 m/s (safe mode) | 0.46 m/s (cliff sensors disabled)
- Max Rotational Speed: 1.90 rad/s
Battery and Power System
- Chemistry: 26 Wh Lithium-Ion (14.4V nominal) Rechargeable
- Charge Time: 2.5 hrs
- Operating Time: 2.5 - 4.0 hrs (load dependent)
- Docking: Base station for docked charging
- VBAT @ 1.9A (14.4V Nominal
- Low current 5V and 3.3V via Raspberry Pi GPIO
- 4K RGB autofocus camera (IMX214)
- Mono stereo camera pair (OV251)
- Spatial Al processor
- Other Sensors: 2x Front bumper zones, 2x Wheel encoders, 4x IR cliff sensors, 6x IR obstacle sensors. 1x Downward optical flow sensor for odometry, 1x3D gyroscope, 1x 3D accelerometer, 1x Battery level monitor
- Other Actuators: 2x Drive Motors, 6x RGB LED Ring, 1x Speaker
- Computer: Raspberry Pi 4B (4 GB)
- Software: Ubuntu 20.04, ROS2
- Weight: 3.3 kg