Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Small educational drone
- Flight Time: 8 min / Flight Range: 160 ft
- Block coding with Snap! for Robolink
- Comes with a CoDrone unit, a battery and charger, extra propellers, and a BLE board
- Ages: 10+
Verify your country's laws and regulations for Drone and Unmanned Aircrafts use. Registration of Unmanned Aircrafts is made mandatory in many countries and you are responsible to verify and to comply these regulations.
The CoDrone Lite Quadcopter is the same drone as CoDrone Pro, but without the complexity of the buildable remote controller. Rather than programming in Arduino, everything is block-based coding with Snap! for Robolink. It is a simpler, lighter version for the young drone programmer and pilot! CoDrone Lite also features a new hardware with an additional distance sensor.
CoDrone Lite is for younger audiences who want to learn foundational concepts behind coding, but may not be ready yet for full-on text-based coding. The CoDrone kit comes with a CoDrone unit, a battery and charger, extra propellers, and a BLE board. Learn how to program your own custom flight patterns, the logic behind programming remotes, how to navigate through obstacles, and more.
- 1x Lipo Battery
- USB Cable & Battery Charger
- Bluetooth BLE Module
- 133mm x 133mm
- Flight Time: 8 min
- Battery Charge time: 40 min
- Flight Range: 160 ft
- IR sensors
- Gyroscope: 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer for altitude control
- Barometer Sensor: Assists with altitude control
- Hovering: Optical flow sensor for hovering
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Weight: 37 g