Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Conductive Paint Tube 10ml
- Conducts electricity when dry
- Works on multiple surfaces
- Paint, draw, stencil, or screen print
- Can be painted over with water-based paints
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Non-toxic and solvent-free
The Conductive Paint Tube 10ml lets you discover and create and your design and electronics projects are about to change forever. Electric Paint is a conductive ink that can be used to repair breaks, cold solder, or to draw small-scale circuits.
Electric Paint is non-toxic, dries at room temperature, and can be applied onto any non-conductive, non-hydrophobic surfaces, like paper, plastic, textiles, or wood. The Electric Paint tube is an ideal tool for applying small quantities of conductive ink.
Electric Paint allows you to create small circuits with LEDs and batteries. Create small-scale artwork using lights and explore the fundamentals of electricity. Cold soldering is a great alternative to using a soldering iron and all you need is the Electric Paint 10ml tube! Use Electric Paint to cold solder faults in circuits, for example repairing TV remotes.
Electric Paint 10ml is the perfect add-on for the hardware including Touch Board, Pi Cap, and Light Up Board. The tube allows you to easily cold solder boards to other conductive materials.
- Height: 2.6cm /1.2in
- Width: 13.5cm / 5.3in
- Depth: 5.6 / 2.2in
- Weight: 0.04kg / 1.41oz
- Nontoxic and solvent free
- Water soluble
- Dispenses up to 5m
- Draw circuits
- Cold solder
- PCB repair
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
- Connect batteries, LEDs and other components
- Great for attaching components and for PCB repair
- Can be used as a cold solder and wire paint
- Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
- Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
- Surface resistivity approx. 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
Also, works with:
- The Touch Board
- Pi Cap, electrical components
- Prototyping materials
- Raspberry Pi
- MaKey MaKey and e‐textiles
- Level: Super Beginner to Expert Engineer