Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow Crowtail Lora RA-08H/LoRaWAN Module for Long Range Communication (803-930 MHz）
- Features ultra-long-distance spread spectrum communication
- Supports multiple modulations for versatile use
- Ideal for LPWAN applications due to low power consumption
- Customizable programming with download and communication switching functions
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, from logistics to home automation
The Elecrow Crowtail Lora RA-08H/LoRaWAN Module for Long Range Communication (803-930 MHz) utilizes the Ra-08H (ASR6601) module, renowned for its ultra-long-distance spread spectrum communication. The ASR6601 chip, a key component of this module, is a versatile LPWAN wireless communication SoC that integrates an RF transceiver, modem, and a 32-bit RISC MCU.
The Ra-08H module is compatible with LoRa modulation and traditional (G) FSK modulation under the LPWAN use case. Additionally, the transmitter is designed to support BPSK modulation and (G) MSK modulation. This module is characterized by its ultra-long range and ultra-low power consumption communication, making it an ideal choice for LPWAN applications.
It has a wide range of applications, including intelligent instruments, supply chain and logistics, home building automation, security systems, and remote irrigation systems.
- 1x Crowtail Lora RA-08H Module
- 1x Crowtail Cable
- 40 x 20 x 7.5 mm
- Voltage: 3~5 V
- Theoretical maximum transmission power: +22 dBm
- Supported frequency band: 803 ~ 930 MHZ
- High sensitivity: -138 dBm at 125 Kz SF12
- Support spread spectrum factor: SF5/SF6/SF7/SF8/SF9/SF10/SF11/SF12
- Embedded memory: 128 KB FLASH | 16 KB SRAM
- Support LoRa/(G) FSK/BPSK/(G) MSK modulation
- Maximum transmission distance: 1KM (ideal value for open space)
- With download and communication switching functions, users can customize programming
- Configure the first-generation IPEX seat