Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CyberPi Go Kit
- Features a 1.44-inch full-color Display
- Offers a built-in WiFi module
- Has an Onboard microphone and speaker
- Supports block-based coding and Python
- Rechargeable battery with a large capacity
The CyberPi Go Kit is a programmable microcomputer that's designed for teaching and learning AIoT and Python. It's small but features a full-color display, multiple input devices, an independently-developed CyberOS system, much larger storage, and an assortment of modules and sensors.
Working with mBlock, CyberPi brings Python to classrooms and allows users to teach and learn AIoT easily, from the very beginning to advanced.
Working with a high-performance Pocket Shield, CyberPi makes creation unlimited. CyberPi is perfect for technological innovations, coding education, and other educational purposes, bringing more fun to teaching and learning.
- 1 x CyberPi
- 1 x CyberPi Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Pocket Shield
- 1 x Pocket Shield Start Guide
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- Display: 1.44-inch 128x128 IPS display
- Lighting: Full-color RGB
- Output sounds: High-quality speaker
- Processor: 240 MHz
- Input devices: 5-way joystick, Home button, Buttons (2x)
- Sensors: Microphone, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope
- Programming: Block-based coding; Micro-Python; Python
- Operating system: Independently-developed CyberOS; Open-source technologies
- Chip: ESP32-WROVER-B
- Wireless communication: Pair devices using Bluetooth; Support Wi-Fi based communication over LAN; Support Wi-Fi based communication over WAN for cloud services; Support OTA updates.