Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron Maker Line Line Sensor
- Offers an easy calibration process
- Supports a wide range of controllers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Features a selectable line color (light or dark)
- Supports dual outputs
The Cytron Maker Line Line Sensor is the right sensor for you. With 5 x IR sensors array, it is able to track line from 13 to 30 mm width.
The line color is selectable as light (White) or dark (Black) line. The sensor calibration is also simplified. Adjusting the potentiometer for each IR sensor is not needed anymore. Instead, press the calibrate button for 2 seconds to enter calibration mode, sweep the sensors array across the line, press the button again and you are done. The calibration data is saved in EEPROM and it will still intact even the sensor has been powered off.
- 1x MAKER-LINE
- 2x PCB Stand (Screw and Nut) 5 mm
- 2x PCB Stand (Screw and Nut) 10 mm
- 2x M3 Screw 4 mm
- 2x M3 Nut
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3 and 5 V compatible (With reverse polarity protection)
- Recommended Line Width: 13 to 30 mm
- Selectable line color (light or dark)
- Sensing Distance (Height): 4 to 40 mm (Vcc = 5 V, Black line on white surface)
- Sensor Refresh Rate: 200 Hz
- Dual Output Types: 5 x digital outputs represent each IR sensor state, 1 x analog output represents line position