Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Shield to connect wired or wireless remote control to Arduino main boards
- Offers a standard connector for SONY PS2 controller to plug-in
- 5V powered for low current consumption
- Simple to use UART protocol
The PS2 Shield for Arduino is an Arduino compatible shield which is compatible with Arduino UNO, Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino Mega, Arduino Leonardo and possibly other pin compatible main boards. Cytron PS2 Shield offers a compact yet reliable PS2 Controller Converter for user. Cytron PS2 Shield is powered from Arduino main board. with Cytron PS2 Shield Reading Joy-stick and button’s state of PS2 controller will be as easy as reading UART data. It offers a standard connector for SONY PS2 controller to plug-in, either wired or wireless.
- Vibrator motor on PS2 is controllable
- Wired and Wireless PS2 controller is supported
- PS2 Controller will automatically operate in analog mode
- Status LED
- Jumper selector to select different UART Baud Rate (4800, 9600, 57600, 115200)
- Jumper selectors to select different digital pin as UART TX and RX pin