Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Position, Velocity, Acceleration Control
- 7 Segment Indicator, 10 40VDC, 0 10A, 1 200W
- Autor Turning Tool Support
- Encoder Fail, Motor Fail Protection, Over Current, Over Temperature, Short Circuit Protection
- Communication: Pulse/Dir, UART, USB, Vitual COM Port, Analog (Velocity Mode)
The DC Servo Driver w/ Position & Speed Control, H Bridge, 40VDC, 10A, 200W is designed to control one brushed motor with an incremental encoder. It features an integrated Smart PID system to control position, velocity and acceleration. There are three independent modes: Position Mode, Velocity Mode and H Bridge Mode. Additionally, it is equipped with an Automatic Tuning Tool to identify PID parameters. It supports many types of communication methods, such as Pulse/Dir, UART, Virtual COM Port and USB. The parameters can be configured using an extension button board and a 7-segment LED indicator, allowing for easy and quick settings.
Power Max: 200W
Working Voltage: 8-40VDC
Continuous Current: Up to 10A
Peak Current: Up to 20A