- Devastator Tank Mobile Robot Platform (Metal DC Gear Motor)
- Is constructed from high strength aluminium alloy
- Has modular wiring no need soldering iron
- Features upgraded V1’s plastic motors to durable and robust
- Offers improved speed and torque
- Provides an increrased load capacity from 1.5 to 3 kg
The Devastator Tank Mobile Robot Platform (Metal DC Gear Motor) is constructed from high strength aluminium alloy and is extremely solid and durable. Due to the popularity of this platform a new and improved version 2 has been released.
The robot platform has multiple mounting holes that allow users to add various sensors, servos, turntables and controllers.
The platform is fully compatible with popular microcontrollers on the market, such as Romeo All-in-one Arduino board, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Intel Edison, Lattepanda, etc. This robot kit is perfect for hobbyists, educators, robot competitions and research projects.
- 225 x 220 x 108 mm / 8.86 x 8.66 x 4.25 inches (L x W x H)
- Rated Voltage: 6 V
- Operating Voltage Range 2~7.5V
- Gear reduction ratio: 45:1
- D output shaft diameter: 4 mm
- No-load speed: 133 RPM at 6 v
- No-load current: 0.13 A
- Locked-rotor torque: 4.5 kg.cm
- Locked-rotor current: 2.3 A
- Load Capacity：3 kg
- Net Weight: 1.3 kg
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.