- DFRobot Ethernet & PoE Shield for Arduino - W5500 Chipset
- Features Gravity 3Pin ports for connecting sensors
- Provides easier Internet connection to embedded systems
- Embeds 32KB internal memory buffer
- Onboard level converter circuit
- Support hardware TCP/IP protocol: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
The DFRobot Ethernet & PoE Shield for Arduino - W5500 Chipset is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller that provides an easier Internet connection to embedded systems.
It enables users to have Internet connectivity in their applications just by using the single chip in which TCP/IP stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC, and PHY are embedded. The Hardwired TCP/IP is the market-proven technology that supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP, and PPPoE protocols.
- 1x Ethernet & PoE Shield for Arduino-W5500
- 1x 2.54 Open-type Jumper Cap
- PoE Input: 48V AC/DC (the product is a Class 0 PD device that meets the 802.3at standard)
- PoE Power: up to 12W (the VIN port can output 12V/1A)
- SPI Clock: 80 MHz (Max)
- PHY: WIZnet W5500
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.