Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Gravity Analog Waterproof Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor
- Increased waterproof performance
- No longer need to worry about the sensors
- Supports a 3.3~5.5 V wide voltage working environment
- Interface: 2.54-3 Pin
The DFRobot Gravity Analog Waterproof Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor is a new type of analog capacitive soil moisture sensor designed by DFRobot. Compared with the old soil moisture sensor, it has increased waterproof performance. Even if the sensor is fully immersed in water, it can still be used normally.
The anti-corrosion performance is optimized, no longer need to worry about the sensors in the soil scratching the sensor panel, resulting in accelerated corrosion of the sensor. The length of the electrode plate is increased and the circuit performance is optimized, offering expanded measurement range, and more accurate measurement.
- 1 x DFRobot Analog Waterproof Soil Moisture Sensor
- 4 x Waterproof Label
- 175 x 30 mm / 6.89 x 1.18 inches (L x W)
- Cable Length: 1.5 m
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5 VDC
- Interface: 2.54-3Pin
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 3 VDC