- Romeo BLE all-in-one Arduino compatible microcontroller
- Two way H-bridged motor driver with 2A maximum current
- Transmission range: 70m in free space
- Auto sensing/switching external power input
The DFRobot Romeo BLE All-in-one Microcontroller (ATMega 328) is an all-in-one Arduino compatible microcontroller especially designed for robotics applications. It benefits from the Arduino open source platform, it is supported by thousands of open source codes, and can easily be expanded with your Arduino-comaptible shields. The integrated 2 way DC motor driver and wireless socket allows you to start your project immediatly without the need for an additional motor driver. This Romeo BLE controller inherits all functions of Romeo all-in-one controller, on the basis of which it integrates Bluetooth 4.0 wireless communication function. You can describe it as a control board specially designed for robot applications, carrying the gene of Bluetooth 4.0 and being compatible with Arduino.
- Support male and female pin header
- Integrated sockets for APC220 RF module
- 5 buttons
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Bootloader: Arduino UNO
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Digital I/O ports: 14
- Power supply port: USB or DC2.1
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.