Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi (Zero, 2, 3, A+)
- Features an uninterruptable power supply shield
- Offers auto switching of charge/recharge path
- Includes 5 on-board LEDs for showing the batteries’ status
- Provides an anti-backflow mainboard power source
The UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi (Zero, 2, 3, A+) is an uninterruptable power supply shield designed for the Raspberry Pi Zero series, and also compatible with Pi 2/3/A+.
The UPS HAT can continue to provide power to the Raspberry Pi for a certain period of time when the system is powered off, by which to avoid system damage and assure safe shut down. In addition, the product can be used to supply power for applications requiring mobility such as Raspberry Pi camera, tablet PC, field data collection system.
- Supply Voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5 V
- Supply Current: (recommend using the adapter with the power of 2 A and above)
- Power Supply Interface: Micro-USB
- Maximum Charge Current: 1.6 A
- Battery Port: PH2.0-2P or solderable contact
- Battery: 3.7 Lithium Battery
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Maximum Output Current: 2 A
- Communication Interface: I2C
- Mounting Hole Size: 58 x 23 mm / 2.83 x 0.91”
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85 ℃