Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot USB GPS Receiver w/ 2m Extension Cable
- Offers an Ublox chip-based GPS receiver module
- Adopts a high-precision positioning chip
- Provides low power and high sensitivity
- Receives 56 channel satellite signal
- Integrated with a built-in receiving antenna
The DFRobot USB GPS Receiver w/ 2m Extension Cable is an Ublox chip-based GPS receiver module of low power and high sensitivity that can receive 56 channels satellite signal.
Compared with traditional GPS receivers, it brings much more accurate and faster-positioning performance with stronger signals. Integrated with a built-in receiving antenna.
Adopts a high-precision positioning chip and industrial-grade manufacturing process so that it can meet the positioning requirements of both industrial-grade and personal use.
- 1 x DFRobot USB GPS Receiver w/ 2m Extension Cable
- 38 x 49 x 16 mm (L x W x H)
- USB Length: 2 m
- Chip: UBX-G7020-KT
- Frequency: L1, 1575.42MHz/L2,1561.10MHZ/L3,1602.00 MHZ
- Baud Rate: 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 bps
- Receiving Channel: 56CH
- Sensitivity: tracking -162 dBm; Acquisition: 160 dBm; cold start: -148 dBm
- Cold Start: 29s average
- Warm Start: 3s average
- Hot Start: 1s average
- Accuracy: horizontal position accuracy <2.5M, SBAS <2.0M | Timing accuracy: 30ns
- Update Rate: 1Hz
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~85 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~85 °C